imagine a video game where you create a hero whose destiny is to save everyone, but throughout the game you start making harder and more questionable decisions, and the game gets darker and darker. and in the end you’re just standing there, clutching the controller and finally realizing you were playing the villain all along
i don’t read “uwu” as a smiley face in my head i read it as “ooo woo”
"tea is just leaf water!" "yeah well coffee is just bean water!" wow, it’s. it’s like everything is made of things. this door is just wood rectangle. this poster is just ink paper. this lemonade is just lemon water. wow, it’s like you can combine ingredients to make things that are more enjoyable than the initial parts of the equation. sure is a magical world we live in
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life." — Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
ten years later clem’s eating breakfast and suddenly looks off into the distance and squints
"they were talking about sex."
The nice thing about the yogscast is that if I don’t recognize someone in a photo I can just call them Tom and 9 out of 10 times I’ll be right
*5 people and a horse reply*
"freeze pops" "popsicle bags" what the hell is wrong with you people they are OTTER POPS
THEY ARE CALLED FREEZIES WHO ARE YOU.
WHAT DO THESE SAY???????????
In Australia they’re called “Zooper Doopers”
honestly what the hell i don’t even think australians are real people